The Biodiesel World News

Fresh Updates and News on Bio Diesel and Renewable Fuel Products and Industry

Canada- Funding for clean energy

The Canadian Renewable Fuels Association has welcomed the Canadian government’s announcement of a new $1 Billion Clean Energy Fund and the $200 million set aside for demonstration projects of renewable and alternative energy technologies, Market Wire reports.

CRFA said that the $200 million set aside for smaller-scale demonstration projects of renewable and alternative energy technologies would help Canada take part in developing even better and more advanced renewable fuels. (May 21, 2009)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Green Career Central

Recent Comments


Labels

Biofuel Resources

Biofuel Resources
Alternative Energy Dot Com

Visitor Traffic

MyBlogLog

Recent Readers

View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile View My Profile

Network